Program and approaches
- A customized program that meets the specific needs of international students and is adapted to their learning styles
- An approach that follows the adult education guidelines
- A communicative approach centred on test-related activities
- A socio-cognitive and socio-constructive approach
- An approach centred on the client and his or her linguistic deficiencies
- Special emphasis on success strategies
- Personalized instruction adapted to the learner’s needs.
Basically, our Metacognitive Accommodation Service takes account of:
- the results of the learner’s diagnostic assessment;
- the learner’s learning style;
- the learning mechanism best adapted to the learner’s profile;
- the technological mediation best adapted to the learner’s profile;
- the use of auditory and visual media;
- a metacognitive approach based on learning through awareness.